Garelick 71090 Outboard Motor Bracket 4 Stroke
- HP Rating: Over 7-1/2 to 30.
- Motor Weight not to exceed: 169 lbs.
- Vertical Travel: 9-1/2" Mtg
- Pad: Poly Mounting
- Board Dimensions: 11-1/2:W x 10-3/4"H x 2"T
- Raise and lower trolling and auxiliary motors on power and sailboats with ease
- Built especially for new 4 Stroke, heavier, high torque motors
- Extra Wide 11 1/2" (29cm) Black Poly Mounting Board for new, wider style motor locking clamps used on late model outboard motors
- Accommodates long or short shaft motors
- Motor Safety Cable included for added protection
- New, ergonomically designed twist lock safety knobs secure bracket in place
- 71090 has 5 vertical running position lock bar to compensate for water surface and boat load conditions.
- 71091 has 4 vertical running position lock bar to compensate for water surface and boat load conditions.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel torsion springs help counterbalance motor's weight.
- Black satin Anodized aluminum body resists corrosion.
- 2" thick, extra wide black poly mounting board - Weatherable and maintenance free
- Aircraft type stainless steel hardware - for increased durability with nylon friction resistant washers
- Easier to hold with comfortable padded grip handle designed to accept most style outboard motor locks
Easier to operate and lift with a 5 vertical position lock bar, 2 positive safety locks secure bracket in up position, Heavy-duty stainless steel torsion spring to help counter-balance the motor's weight. Black satin anodized aluminum body resists corrosion Raise and lower trolling and auxilliary motors with ease Built specially for new 4-stroke, heavier, hi-torque motors 11-1/2"x 10-3/4" x 2" thick, black poly mounting board on model 71090 10-3/4"x 12" x 2" thick, black poly mounting board on model 71091 Accomodates long or short shaft motors Motor safety cable included for added protection Aircraft type stainless steel hardware with nylon friction washers.