POWERWINCH P77736 Class 36' Free-Fall Anchor Windlass
Automatic Helm-Operated Free-Fall Windlass
The Safest Way to Anchor!
- Free-Fall System anchors up to 300'/min - Up to four times faster than powering down
- Exclusive stainless steel rope & chain guidance system - Durable materials stand up to years of use
- Ultra smooth motor uses less amps - Free-fall does not need battery power so it preserves your battery
- Built with durable stainless steel fasteners - Resists corrosion for easy removal
- Watertight seals - For additional protection against corrosion
- One piece motor plate - For smooth power transmission & improved gear life
- Heat treated oil-impregnated gear systems -Smoother operation, resists corrosion, lasts longer
- Stainless steel drive shafts - For years of smooth, reliable performance
- Replaceable Rode-Glide - Smoothly channels rope and chain below deck
- Use tapered back splice - For smooth rope-to-chain transition
- Freefall: Yes
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 1/2'
- Vertical/Horizontal: Horizontal
Patented Free-Fall System!
Powerwinch Windlass Features Internal Drive shafts - Stainless steel One-Piece Gears - Heat-treated/oil-impregnated Protect-a-deck Gasket - 1/8"rubber One-Piece Housing Cast Aluminum Paint Finish - Alodinele-coat/nylon powder Mounting Template - Included Deck Mounted Design - Saves space for rope locker Country of Origin - USA Footprint - Same for all units 36 ft. Class Rope/Chain - 775 lb. pull 80 ft. per minute Retrieve 250 ft. per minute Deployment Uses 1/2 in. Line to 1/4 in. G4 Chain Polished S/S Rope & Chain System Includes Toggle Switch and Breaker Draws 8-12 Amp on Retrieval 3 Year Warranty. Dimensions: 10-7/16 in. L x 6 11/16 in. W x 5-7/8 in.H