Interlux Fiberglass Bottomkote® NT
Interlux Fiberglass Bottomkote NT
- Dual-Resin Technology Offers Benefits of Ablative and Hard Antifouling Paints
- Fast Drying and Durable; Polishing Mechanism Keeps Hull Clean and Smooth
- Finish: Matte
- Coverage: 400 sq. ft/gal.
- Number of Coats: 2 minimum
- VOC: 449 g/lt - maximum
- Pack Size: 1 US Gallon
- Colors Available: YBB349 Red; YBB359 Green; YBB369 Blue; YBB379 Black
*Receive a manufacturer’s mail-in-rebate for up to 2 gallons or 2 quarts of Interlux products
Fiberglass Bottomkote NT (New Technology) is formulated with a unique; Dual Resin Technology that allows a boat owner to benefit from the advantages in both ablative and hard antifouling paints. Fiberglass Bottomkote NT is a very durable coating; preventing premature wear-through; yet it has a slow polishing effect that keeps the hull clean & smooth without the heavy paint build-up you can get year after year with a traditional hard antifouling. With its fast drying properties; you can paint and launch the boat the same day! Fiberglass Bottomkote NT is a universal product for most substrates (excluding aluminum) and it's an affordable choice. NT;INT NT;Interlux NT;YBB349;YBB559;YBB369;YBB379N; YBB349G;YBB359G;YBB369G;YBB379G. NOTE:Type: Dual-resin; hybrid hard/ablative Recommended Usage: Low to moderate fouling waters Biocide: 25% Cuprous oxide Additives: None Number of Coats Recommended: 2 (3 on bare wood) Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal. Drying Time: To overcoat: 2 hrs.; To launch: 4 hrs. Thinner: Special Thinner 216; or Brush-Ease 433
- For fresh-; salt- and brackish waters
- Durable finish resists wear through
- Dries quickly for paint and launch on the same-day
- For fiberglass; wood and steel hulls
- Slow polishing action reduces need for sanding at haulout
- Type: Dual-resin; hybrid hard/ablative
- Finish: Matte
- Available colors: Red; Blue; Black; Green
- Components: 1
- Curing mechanism: Solvent Release
- Solids by weight (Theoretical): 52 +/- 2%
- Solids by Volume (Theoretical): 50 +/- 2%
- Coverage: 400sq.ft. /gal.
- VOC: 449 grams/liter (Max) (as supplied and applied)
- Active ingredients: 25% Cuprous oxide
- Flash point: None
- Application Method: Brush; roller; airless; or conventional spray
- Number of coats recommended: 2 (3 on bare wood)
- Dry Film Thickness: 2 mils
- Wet Film Thickness: 4.3 mils
- Applicator: High-quality short nap roller (maximum 3/8” nap)
- Application temperature: Min. /Max. Range: 50° F. Min/95°F. Max
- Thinner: Special Thinner 216 or Brush-Ease 433
- Drying times
|To touch||3 hr.||1 hr.||30 min.|
|To recoat||6 hr.||2 hr.||3 hr.|
|To launch||12 hr.||6 hr.||3 hr.|
*The above dry times are minimums. May be recorded after the minimum time shown. There is no maximum dry time before launching.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the colors on screen are as close as possible to actual paint colors; we cannot guarantee an exact color match. Paint swatch colors will vary depending on your screen settings and resolution. The manufacturer cannot be responsible for slight variations.
Interlux® Spring Mail-In Rebate Program
Receive a manufacturer’s mail-in-rebate for up to 2 gallons or 2 quarts of Interlux products.
Mail-in rebate applies to the following products:
Micron® CF, Micron® CSC, Micron® Extra SPC, Micron® Navigator, Micron® WA, ACT, Aqua-One, Fiberglass Bottomkote® Aqua, Fiberglass Bottomkote® NT, VC®17m, Cetol® Marine, Cetol® Marine Light, Cetol® Marine Natural Teak, Cetol® Marine Gloss.
To receive your rebate:
- Purchase up to two gallons of eligible Interlux antifouling paint or up to two quarts of Cetol® Marine and VC®17m between February 1, 2023 - June 1, 2023.
- Eligible products:
- $20 rebate per gallon: Micron® Extra SPC*, Micron® Navigator*, Micron® CF, Micron® CSC, Micron WA*
- $10 rebate per gallon: ACT*, Aqua-One, Fiberglass Bottomkote® Aqua*, Fiberglass Bottomkote® NT
- $5 rebate per quart: VC®17m*, Cetol® Marine, Cetol® Marine Light, Cetol® Marine Natural Teak and Cetol® Marine Gloss
- Complete this form in full (handwriting must be legible for your submission to be processed), making sure to fill in the full UPC number for each product redemption, and send back along with the original dated sales receipt with purchase price circled.
- Rebate request must be postmarked no later than June 30, 2023.
- Keep a copy of this rebate form and sales receipt for your records.
- Mail all items to: Interlux Spring 2023 Mail in Rebate Program (offer 45322) P.O. Box 6068, Douglas, AZ 85655-6068 Customer Service Number: 1-800-293-6778 / Customer Service Web Site: http://www.rewardsbymail.com