Interlux InterProtect 2000E Primer [INT Y2001E1] Gallon
Prevent fiberglass blistering with Interprotect 2000E.
InterProtect® 2000E is a unique two-part epoxy coating developed to protect new and used fiberglass hulls from water absorption, which can lead to poor hull performance and osmotic blistering. Formulated with Micro-plates® that create an overlapping barrier to eliminate any direct path for water migration. In addition to use as a barrier coat, Interprotect 2000E is also an excellent fiberglass topside primer and great for underwater metals.
Quart and Gallon Kits comprised of separate containers of base and reactor are offered. When mixed, kits yield either a quart or a gallon. We also offer, as separate purchases, “short-pour” 3-gallon containers and separate containers of reactor, which when mixed, yield three full gallons. There are two low VOC formulations available, Interprotect 2000 VOC (898628) and Interprotect HS .Check your local air quality management district for compliance.
- Adheres well to fiberglass, composite, metal and wood
- Long overcoating times add flexibility and versatility in a boatyard environment
- Compatible with Interlux primers, antifoulings and Interfill fairing compounds
- Forms a barrier against water intrusion
- Type: Multi-Purpose Two-Part Epoxy Primer
- Finish: Matte
- Available Colors: Grey, White
- Components: 2
- Solids by Volume: 45%
- Coverage: 240sq.ft/gal.
- VOC: 464g/l
- Application Method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: Varies with application
- Wet Film Thickness/coat: 5.6 mils
- Dry Film Thickness/coat: 2.6 mils
- Application Temperature Min./Max. Range: 10°C/50°F--35°C/95°F
- Thinner: Interlux 2316N