Interlux Micron Extra with Biolux Gallon
Interlux Micron Extra uses Micron technology to provide excellent, long-lasting protection against all types of fouling.
- Contains Biolux to control slime, reduce friction and improve performance
- Highly engineered, controlled polishing rate reduces build-up of old coatings and minimizes need for sanding
- Haul and re-launch without repainting
- Micron Technology uses copper more efficiently than old fashioned, high copper load bottom paints
Receive a manufacturer’s mail-in-rebate for up to 2 gallons or 2 quarts of Interlux products.
Mail-in rebate applies to the following products:
Micron® 66®, Micron® CF, Micron® CSC, Micron® Extra, Micron® WA, ACT, Aqua-One, Fiberglass Bottomkote® Aqua, Fiberglass Bottomkote® NT, VC®17m Extra, Cetol® Marine, Cetol® Marine Light, Cetol® Marine Natural Teak, Cetol® Marine Gloss.
To receive your rebate:
- Purchase up to two gallons of eligible Interlux antifouling paint or up to two quarts of Cetol Marine and VC 17m Extra between February 1, 2021 and June 1, 2021
$20 rebate per gallon: Micron® 66®, Micron® Extra, Micron® CF, Micron® CSC, Micron WA*
$10 rebate per gallon: ACT*, Aqua-One*, Fiberglass Bottomkote® Aqua*, Fiberglass Bottomkote® NT
$5 rebate per quart: VC®17m Extra*, Cetol® Marine, Cetol® Marine Light, Cetol® Marine Natural Teak and Cetol® Marine Gloss
- Complete in full this form (handwriting must be legible for your submission to be processed), include the original dated sales receipt with purchase price circled and fill in the UPC number for each product redemption
- Rebate request must be postmarked no later than June 30, 2021
- Keep a copy of this rebate form and sales receipt for your records
- Mail all items to: Interlux Spring Mail in Rebate Program (Offer 42991) P.O. Box 6068 Douglas, AZ 85655-6068 Customer Service Number: 1-800-293-6778 / Customer Service Web Site: http://www.rewardsbymail.com