3M™ Marine Adhesive/Sealant
3M 5200 Fast Cure Polyurethane Adhesive/Sealant
3M™ Marine Adhesive/Sealant 5200: This high-performance polyurethane adhesive/sealant becomes tack free in 48 hours; completely cures in 5-7 days with no shrinkage.3M™ Marine Adhesive/Sealant Fast Cure 4200: A one-part general purpose polyurethane that chemically reacts with moisture to deliver flexible bonds with good adhesion to wood; fiberglass; gelcoat; certain plastics and metals.3M™ Marine Adhesive/Sealant Fast Cure 5200:This high-performance polyurethane becomes tack free in one hour and fully cures in approximately 24 hours.
3M Fast Cure 5200 creates an extremely high-strength; watertight seal above and below the waterline.
If you are looking for a bedding compound with exceptionally strong adhesion; and are not concerned about later removal of hardware; 3M Fast Cure 5200 should be at the top of your list. Along with outstanding adhesion; 3M Fast Cure 5200 remains flexible after it cures and it can be used above or below the waterline. Ideal for underwater thru-hull fittings; hull-to-deck joints; portholes and bonding wood to fiberglass.
- Ideal for bedding hull-to-deck joints or other long-term applications
- Strong; flexible adhesive for virtually permanent bonding and sealing above and below waterline
- Adhesive bonds and seals fiberglass deck to hull; wood to fiberglass
- Chemically reacts with moisture to deliver strong; flexible bonds
- Forms watertight; weather-resistant seals on joints and boat hardware. 06500;06560;06520
5200 Fast Cure Polyurethane Adhesive/Sealant; White
|Best Use||Bottom/Topside Permanent Bonding
Above and Below Water. Extremely Strong and Flexible
|Capacity||10 Ounce Cartridge|
|Cure Time||Tack-Free: 2 Hours; Complete Cure: 24 Hours|