3M Marine Grade Silicone Sealant
Remains flexible with excellent resistance to the marine environment. Adheres to bare and painted metal; fiberglass; glass; non-oily woods and many plastics and abraded rubbers. Ideal for head and galley sealing applications. Also excellent gasket adhesive and formed-in-place gasket material.
Rubbery waterproof seal that remains flexible and is mildew resistant.
For sealing Lexan™; Plexiglass™; gelcoat; fiberglass; wood; glass; metal; rubber; and vinyl. Cured sealant remains flexible.
- Silicone rubber sealant that is mildew resistant; non-sagging and moisture-curing
- Adheres to bare and painted metal; fiberglass; glass; non-oily woods and plastics
- Forms a mildew-resistant; non-yellowing seal
- Remains flexible even after years of exposure. 8017;8027;8029;8019
- Formulation: One-part silicone sealant
- Recommended Usage: Lexan™; Plexiglass™; gelcoat; fiberglass; glass; wood; metal; rubber
- Material Incompatibilities: None; compatible with acrylics; not as strong as polyurethane
- Cure Time: Tack-free: 1hr.; Complete cure: 24hrs.
- Cleanup: Soap and water
- Removal: Mechanical removal
|Best Use||Easily Removable. Bonds to Lexan
|Capacity||10 or 3 Ounce Cartridge|
|Cure time||Tack-Free: 1 Hour; Complete Cure: 24 Hours|
|Type||One-Part Silicone Sealant|