Ancor Heat Shrink Tubing 1/4" x 3" - Black Red Combo 
Heat Shrink Tubing 1/4" x 3" - Black & Red Combo
Package of 1/1 Black, Red 3 in (7.6 cm) long sections with a 1/4 in (6.4 mm) diameter that shrinks to 5/64 in (2 mm).
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257 deg F / 125 deg C
- Operating temperature range of -40 deg C to 110 deg C
- UL 224
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Heat Shrink
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 4"L WT: 0.01 lbs
- UPC: 091887973877