Ancor Heat Shrink Tubing 3/16" x 6" - Red - 10 Pieces 
Heat Shrink Tubing 3/16" x 6" - Red - 10 Pieces
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257°F/125°C
- Operating temperature range of -40°F to 230°F/-40°C to 110°C
- UL 224
- 20-12 AWG
Properly Shrinking Heat Shrink Tubing
To properly shrink heat shrink tubing, start by selecting a heat source that will apply the appropriate temperature. Heat shrink tubing will state the shrink temperature, while heat tools are rated based on flame temperatures. Once a heat tool is selected, apply heat gradually to avoid shrinking the tubing inconsistently or burning the tubing. Additionally, continually moving the heat source along the length of the tube will reduce the likelihood of burning the tubing during installation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Heat Shrink
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 8"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 091887990515