C-MAP M-NA-Y214-MS US Lakes South East REVEAL Inland Chart [M-NA-Y214-MS]
M-NA-Y214-MS US Lakes South East REVEAL™ Inland Chart
Whether cruising or fishing or C-MAP® REVEAL™ Lakes charts offer the very best of C-MAP. With Shaded Relief, including Reveal Seafloor, Aerial Photography and Satellite Overlay presentation added to the core C-MAP features found in DISCOVER™ – full-featured Vector Charts, with Custom Depth Shading, Tides & Currents and Easy Routing. It also includes the very best of C-MAP High-Resolution Bathymetry, including integrated Genesis® data.
*Purchase includes a full 12 months of online updates.
**Compatible with Lowrance, Simrad & B & G Chartplotters.
- Shaded Relief – bring the world around you to life, with 3D rendered land and underwater elevation – a game-changer for anglers.
- Aerial Photography – a collection of thousands of photos of marinas, harbors, inlets and other notable navigational features included to offer an additional level of detail.
- Satellite Overlay – satellite imagery gives information about the surroundings when you find yourself in an unfamiliar place.
- Full-Featured Vector Charts – making navigation easy by giving you accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail derive from official Hydrographic Office information.
- Custom Depth Shading – set a clear safety depth, maintain a paper-like view or create your own custom shading.
- High-Resolution Bathymetry – HRB layer helps you identify shallow areas, drop-offs, ledges, holes or humps. Now includes compiled and quality-controlled Genesis detail as part of singular HRB layer.
- Easy Routing – helps you automatically plot the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and your personalized vessel information.
- Tides & Currents – shows projections of water level and direction of tides to help plan your day out, cruising, angling or sailing.
- Detailed Marina Port Plans – docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas and other valuable navigation information.
- Harbor & Approach Details – unprecedented level of detail. Approach any harbor and inlet with confidence. The perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventure or an exciting day of fishing.
- Online Updates – keep your chart up to date, with 12 months’ free online updates.
Quick Guide (pdf)