Interlux Micron CSC Antifouling Bottom Paint Gallon
Interlux Micron CSC Antifouling Paint
- Ablative; Long-Lasting; TBT-Free Antifouling Protection
- Suitable for All Power and Sail Vessels; Proven Performance 20+ Years
*Receive a manufacturer’s mail-in-rebate for up to 2 gallons or 2 quarts of Interlux products
The innovative copper-copolymer formula of Interlux Micron CSC provides a controlled release of antifouling biocide at the paint surface; which means that the longevity of the coating is related to the amount of paint applied. Micron CSC will not lose its effectiveness when hauled out of the water for extended periods of time (such as winter storage). All that is needed to reactivate the paint in the spring is to wash the surface using a stiff brush or lightly powerwash. 5580;5581;5582;5583;55845580G;5581G;5582G;5583G;5584G;NOTE: Type: Copolymer Recommended Usage: High fouling areas; trailerables; dry-stored; fiberglass; wood and steel hulls Biocide: 37.2% Cuprous Oxide Additives: None Number of Coats Recommended: Two Coverage: 110sq.ft./qt.; 440sq.ft./gal. Drying Time: To touch: 4 hrs.; overcoating: 16 hrs.; to launch: 16 hrs. Strength and durability are proportional to the number of coats applied. At least three coats are recommended. Can be applied over most paints in good condition. Drying; Overcoat: 8 hours Drying; Max. Before Launch: Indefinite Thinner: 216;or 433. Coverage: 400 sq.ft./gal.
- Fast-drying formula
- Antifouling performance for all fouling waters
- Suitable for powerboats and sailboats
- Multi-season protection
- Self-polishing formula reduces paint build-up
- Reduces need for sanding prior to repainting
- Vehicle type: Copolymer ablative
- Finish: Matte
- Components: 1
- Curing mechanism: Solvent release
- Solids by Volume: (Theoretical): 58%
- Coverage: 440sq.ft./gal.
- VOC: 370 grams/liter (as supplied)
- Active ingredients: 37.2% Cuprous oxide
- Application Method: Brush; roller; airless; or conventional spray
- Number of coats recommended: 2-3 Minimum per season with additional coats for extended service. Bare wood: 3 coats (first thinned)
- Wet Film Thickness: 3.4 mils/coat
- Dry Film Thickness: 2 mils/coat
- Applicator: High-quality short nap roller (maximum 3/16” nap)
- Application temperature: Min. /Max. Range: 10°C/50°F and maximum 35°C/95°F.
- Thinner: 216; or 433;
|To touch||4 hr.||4 hr.||1 hr.|
|To recoat||16 hr.||16 hr.||16 hr.|
|To launch||16 hr.||16 hr.||16 hr.|
*The above dry times are minimums. May be recorded after the minimum time shown. There is no maximum dry time before launching.
Interlux® Spring Mail-In Rebate Program
Receive a manufacturer’s mail-in-rebate for up to 2 gallons or 2 quarts of Interlux products.
Mail-in rebate applies to the following products:
Micron® CF, Micron® CSC, Micron® Extra SPC, Micron® Navigator, Micron® WA, ACT, Aqua-One, Fiberglass Bottomkote® Aqua, Fiberglass Bottomkote® NT, VC®17m, Cetol® Marine, Cetol® Marine Light, Cetol® Marine Natural Teak, Cetol® Marine Gloss.
To receive your rebate:
- Purchase up to two gallons of eligible Interlux antifouling paint or up to two quarts of Cetol® Marine and VC®17m between February 1, 2023 - June 1, 2023.
- Eligible products:
- $20 rebate per gallon: Micron® Extra SPC*, Micron® Navigator*, Micron® CF, Micron® CSC, Micron WA*
- $10 rebate per gallon: ACT*, Aqua-One, Fiberglass Bottomkote® Aqua*, Fiberglass Bottomkote® NT
- $5 rebate per quart: VC®17m*, Cetol® Marine, Cetol® Marine Light, Cetol® Marine Natural Teak and Cetol® Marine Gloss
- Complete this form in full (handwriting must be legible for your submission to be processed), making sure to fill in the full UPC number for each product redemption, and send back along with the original dated sales receipt with purchase price circled.
- Rebate request must be postmarked no later than June 30, 2023.
- Keep a copy of this rebate form and sales receipt for your records.
- Mail all items to: Interlux Spring 2023 Mail in Rebate Program (offer 45322) P.O. Box 6068, Douglas, AZ 85655-6068 Customer Service Number: 1-800-293-6778 / Customer Service Web Site: http://www.rewardsbymail.com