Interlux Paint 4208/QT Brightside Hateras Offwhite
Interlux Brightside - High Gloss Polyurethane Topside Marine Paint
Brightside Polyurethane marine paint is a hard-finish, high gloss, one-part application polyurethane topside finish. This paint offers excellent application characteristics that result in a “sprayed on” appearance when brush-applied in thin coats and is recommended for application on surfaces above the true waterline. To ensure high-gloss retention, Brightside contains Poly flow 4000 resins and surface stabilizers. Additionally, its fluro micro-additive allows for easy clean-ups, is stain resistant, and provides added abrasion resistance.
Used as a marine polyurethane, Interlux Brightside is suitable for use on hulls, decks, as well as exterior/interior cabins and trim.
- Hard, high gloss, one-part polyurethane finish
- Excellent flow and leveling characteristics create smooth finish even when applied with a brush
- Recommended for use above true waterline
- Fluro Micro-additive formula permits easy cleaning, added stain/abrasion resistance
- For use with single-part primers, enamels, or polyurethanes
- Available in a range of bright, crisp colors
- Finish: High Gloss
- Number of Coats: 2 minimum
- Coverage: 550 ft²/gal. by brush, 440 ft²/gal. by spray.