MOELLER 630012LP Ultra PBW Above Deck Fuel Tank, 12 Gallon
MOELLER 630012LP Ultra PBW Above Deck Fuel Tank; 12 Gallon
- Low Perm Certified
- Manufactured from high-density multi-layer polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors.
- Advanced manufacturing techniques provide the highest quality porduct components available.
- Meets the new "low permeation" standards in place by the EPA/CARB regulations.
- Meets current USCG and ABYC Standards.
- Include EPA compliant 2-stage "Click when closed" fuel cap.
- 22.90" L X 14.30" W X 13.60" H
- Capacity 12 Gallon Tall (45.42 L)
- Replacement pickup part # moe-009221
- Replacement cap part # moe-009315
Impact-resistant; rotationally molded; cross-linked polyethylene fuel tanks cannot rust or corrode and provide longer service with less weight than metal or aluminum tanks. Seamless; two-layer composite construction eliminates potential pin-hole leaks at welds and satisfies the new 2011 EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) standards for limited fuel permeation.The low profile and seamless one-piece construction make these tanks easy-to-carry and easy-to-store. A reserve fuel area is designed right into the tank by means of a partitioned bottom. When the gauge registers empty; simply tilt the tank and the reserve fuel supply becomes available. 90 degree fuel withdrawal assembly that rotates 360 degrees to reduce fuel line kinks and a direct sight fuel gauge with glass lens for years of clear viewing. Dimensions: 14.30"W x 22.90"L x 13.60"H w/cap.