Permatex Permanent Strength Threadlocker RED Cup/Core Plug Sealant Retaining Compound - 36ml 
Permanent Strength Threadlocker RED & Cup/Core Plug Sealant Retaining Compound - 36ml
Dual Purpose. A permanent, high strength product that is applied to fasteners 3/8" to 1" (10mm to 25mm) in size before assembly. Designed for securing parts that must withstand heavy shock, vibration, or extreme chemical or environmental conditions. Also used for sealing and securing cylindrical metal assemblies. Localized heating and hand tools are required to separate parts. Conforms to ASTM D5363 AN0331 (Mil-S- 46163A, Type II, Grade O).
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Cylinder block bolts, ring gear bolts, transmission shaft bolts; engine block cup and core plugs, water pump seals, hub and shaft assemblies.
- Clean and dry parts using Permatex® Surface Prep™ activator.
- Shake bottle well before each use.
- Remove cap and snip nozzle tip.
- Apply Threadlocker to threaded areas and assemble parts. For cup/core applications, apply sealant to both parts. For cup/core applications, apply sealant to both parts and assemble parts in accordance with standard practices. Refer to Technical Data Sheet for complete information.
NOTE: Threadlocker works on metal parts. It is not recommended for plastics. Cured Threadlocker must be heated to 500°F (260°C) before parts will separate.