Seastar SS137XX Safe-T Quick Connect Rotary Steering Kit
SeaStar Solutions SS137xx Safe-T QC Rotary Steering System
Traditional SeaStar Solutions mechanical steering is still the choice for sterndrives, inboards and other power-assisted applications. It's just right for power-steered boats in which No-Feedback Systems are not Required.
Safe-T QC Offers the Quick Response of Three-Turn Steering, and Easy Installation with a Patented, No-Tools-Required Cable Connection at the Helm.
- Virtually all Single-Station Power-Assisted Sterndrive boats with wheels up to 16-inch diameter.
- All SeaStar Solutions Safe-T Helms made since 1968 with little or no Dash Modifications.
Kit Contains the Following:
(1) SH5094-1P Helm; (1) SB27484P 90 Degree Bezel Kit; (1) SSC62xx Steering Cable; Hardware and Instruction Sheets.
Note: This System is only Recommended as a Replacement for the Original System as Installed by the Boat
- Safe-T QC replaces all SeaStar Solutions Safe-T helms made since 1968 with little or no dash modifications, (requires use of SSC62 QC or SSC61 QC II steering cable)
- For single station use only, Safe-T QC accepts wheels up to 16” diameter, standard 3/4” round tapered steering shaft
- Quick-response of 3 turns lock-to-lock, stainless steel cable output ends
- Kits include: cable, helm, 90° bezel and hardware, fast, easy installation: uses simple snap-in cable connection, SeaStar Solutions Quick Connect (QC) cable, and industry-standard Safe-T mounting hardware
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements