Sierra 18-7920 Spin-On Fuel Filter, 10 Micron
Sierra 18-7920 Spin-On Fuel Filter; 10 Micron
Industry leading canister fuel filters for outboard and inboard engines with bowls
High-performance fuel injected engines require ultimate water separation; fuel filtration and maximum fuel flow. Sierra's new filter elements deliver all three of these critical performance factors and are engineered for today’s sterndrives; inboards; and 2-cycle and 4-cycle outboards.
Ethanol-blended fuels hold more water and can increase the chances of water in fuel tanks; resulting in premature wear; poor performance and component damage. Sierra 7900 Series fuel filters are designed to successfully remove 99% of the emulsified water found in fuels. Contaminants over 10 microns can cause severe damage in close tolerance modern fuel pumps and injectors; Sierra filters have 90% efficiency rate of removing these harmful contaminates while maintaining fuel flow rates to meet the demands of modern high performance engines.
- Remove 99% of emulsified water from fuel
- Designed to be an exact fit and meet specifications of OMC style OEM canister filters
- 90% efficient at removing particulate contamination
- Maintains fuel flow while filtering harmful water and debris
- Compatible with site bowls (note for engine room installations and other high heat applications a metal bowl is required to meet ABYC and USCG heat tests)
- Independently tested to JIS; SAE J1839/J905 and ISO 4548-12 standards
- Includes filter element only; for use with existing bowl.
- Application: Gasoline
- Filtration: 10 Micron
- Fuel Flow: 90gph
NOTE: Replaces OEM part # MERCRUISER 35-809099 OMC 771839 RACOR S3214. For styles with spin on drain bowls.
|Application||OEM Part Number|